She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Here We Go Again

 
We've decided to do it again....
Here She is: The Vintage Attic's New Location. 

Since the economy forced our hand in closing The Vintage Attic's shop back in late 2009 I've stayed busy inside Valley Antiques in Funkstown, Md. March of 2012 becoming the western MD retailer for CeCe Caldwell's Paints and in late 2012 I moved inside the Red Caboose in Keymar Md. 
AND NOW.....
We'll be opening this cute little building beside Valley Antiques... 
opening in late April of 2014
The Vintage Attic
106 East Baltimore Street
    Funkstown, MD 21734    






1 comment:

My Casa Bella said...

Congrats Melissa!!! I wish you the best, I hope it all works out, I'll have to come by one day after you open.
Hugs
MCB