She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Myrtle Beach Sands & Hardware Redo

These stands are painted with Ce Ce Caldwell's Paints
in Myrtle Beach Sands & Vintage White



The stands had old crusty hardware pulls on them, I wanted to add a glass knob instead.
When filling holes it seems you can still see the indent from the hole after it's finished.
So after I filled the hole with wood filler I added some embellishments with plaster and a fleur de lis stencil.


Love how they turned out! 


Pick up your Ce Ce Caldwell's Chalk/Clay Paints at:
don't forget to pick up some of Ce Ce's Fabulous Waxes.
~
Hugs,
Melissa

1 comment:

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

Over from Redoux. New follower. You are seriously talented Melissa. I bought tester pots of cece paint, but it cost me far too much in shipping. Now I am hoping someone will distribute the paint here in South Africa so that its cheaper and easier for me to get hold of it!

Keep up the great work!

~Sumaya