She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, June 25, 2012

A Flag Fit For The Beach

 

 

 

Sit me at a desk all day or in front of a computer and I'm lost but give me a tool some wood and a paint brush and of course some Ce Ce Caldwell's paint and I'll work all day and love it!!

I seen a picture of this flag somewhere months ago, so I had to make one of my own.  
After I made this one, I seen one similar to it at a wholesale show, after looking at the wholesale price I was sooooo glad I made my own. 

We've been having  beautiful weather here in Western Maryland, so the paint brush has been rockin some Ce Ce Caldwell's chalk/clay paint. 

"The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing 

constructed can only be loved after it is constructed, but a thing created is loved before it

 exists." Charles Dickens

~~~

Shabby Hugs,
Melissa






3 comments:

Faux Pas Farm Gal said...

That is too cute!!

Sisters Treasures said...

I love this idea. So simple, yet so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Betsy

A Cottage Muse said...

That is just adorable!