She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, January 27, 2012

Update!

Here is a vintage dresser I redid. Picture does not really show how beautiful this piece is, lighting not so good in this room.


I know I haven't been blogging as much as I use to, but I'm still around. I have to admit I've been on facebook. It's been easier to just pop something on fb than to blog, one might call it lazy or one might call it busy. I'm sure it's some of both.

Also fb makes it easy to chat with my customers & friends.

So hop on over and Like The Vintage Attic on fb to get more updates on what we've been creating.

Let me a message on fb when you sign up with your blog name I'll post your blog on my page.


Shabby Hugs,

Melissa



No comments: