She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Vintage Warehouse Excitement

Tomorrow Tomorrow I Can't Wait Until Tomorrow!!!!

The snowmen are all tucked in for the night, but they're unable to sleep with excitement of going to The Vintage Warehouse in the morning... one snowman said "Hummm wonder what my new home will look like" another said " I hope my new owners won't put me on the fireplace mantel" (silly smowman thinks he's made of snow). The littlest one said " I hope they take my brothers and sister with me". Come see all the snowmen at The Vintage Warehouse 525 Northern Ave. Hagerstown MD.. across from Golds Gym.. Fri, Sat. Nov 18 & 19, 9am-5pm Sun. Nov 20 12pm-5pm...

~

See ya all at The Vintage Warehouse

Be Blessed,

Melissa



No comments: