She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, November 28, 2011

Novembers Vintage Warehouse Sale
























































There you have it... Some of the things we had at Novembers Vintage Warehouse Sale, yes I said some, this is not all of it..

Keep in mind, if you see something here you like, it is possible already sold..

Dec.Sale dates are:

Saturday Dec. 10, 9-5.

Sunday Dec. 11 12-5..

525 Northern Ave.

Hagerstown, MD

The Girls of Repurposed & Refind's Vintage Warehouse Sale has put Hagerstown on the map..

We have had 2 Fabulous sales already, I can't wait to see what happens when we reach more of Hagerstown and the surrounding areas.

I think I might have to work 8 days a week when that happens.

~

Merry Christmas & See you in December,

Melissa




2 comments:

SueBee said...

Wow Melissa! I wish I lived near you. I saw so much to love.
Good luck with all your sales!

A Cottage Muse said...

I love looking at wonderful displays like these...wish I could shop one of these sales!