She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

From This Ryobi To That Ryobi

When I seen this metal ryobi base at an auction I didn't even think what it was used for, I just knew what I wanted to make out of it..

I looked them up on line and seen I can purchase the base for $159.99.

So I knew I got a good deal...

Went to Lowes to get my wood top, did you know lowes will cut your wood for you, first two cuts free any cuts after that is just .25.

I just needed two cuts..

Then I sanded, stained and polyed, hubby attached it to the base for me.


Here she is sitting pretty in my family room with my new leather sofa from The Vintage Warehouse.. yes, you can order new leather furniture at The Vintage Warehouse at Fabulous Prices!!!!!
This room is getting a make over, hardwood floor has been ordered, paint color has been picked out and not sure what I'm going to do with the curtians yet.

Until this room is ready for a coffee table, this beauty will be for sale at The Vintage Warehouse this Fri. 9-5, Sat. 9-5, Sun. 12-5, Nov. 18, 19 &20....
If she sales I know I'll find another one...
~
Shabby Hugs,
Melissa




No comments: