She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, October 9, 2011

To Keep Or Not To Keep





I found these scale's on a day trip my hubby and I took looking for doors, I found them too (doors that is), but I want to keep the scale's.. They are what my eyes see as beauty..

I'm in a bit of a predicament, I also want to keep these bookends, they are totally fabulous..

I can olny keep one of these items...

Which one would you keep, scale's/ bookends..



Let me know!!

~

Be Blessed,

Melissa

6 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Well, I have seen the scale before, but I have never seen the lions, so if you give up the lions you will never find them again but.....Th scale is pretty cool...I'm no help at all LOL!

Carol

Angela said...

Scales!

all4rose said...

Keep the scales! I like them! The bookends are nice but the scales seem so vintage attic!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love both, keep both. I am no help!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

knowing how you like scales--the scales!! They have characgter!

Anonymous said...

No doubt, the scale...it is awesome. Wait, never mind, keep the bookends so I can buy the scale...LOL:-)
Ashley - The Freckled Egg