She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, October 7, 2011

Pretty In Pink

Here she is, a vintage record cabinet.


I have been painting furniture white for about 11 years now and when I see a vintage piece of furniture that was stained with an old cherry stain I don't even try to paint it white anymore. When painting a piece like that white the cheery bleeds through and the furniture ends up pink, I have not found a primer as of yet that will seal in the stain.


I have to say, she looks pretty in pink!



What a great cabinet to store your scrapbooking paper in.



I almost always paint the inside of a cabinet, I was not up for the challenge for this one.

The back of the cabinet would of had to been removed and all the shelves taken out. I almost did it when I looked behind me in the work shop and seen one hundred and one projects awaiting me.

Besides she is beautiful inside and out.



~

The warehouse will be a busy place this weekend with all the girls busy putting it together, we have just two weeks to go for the big grand opening weekend!!

So mark your calenders Oct 21 Fri 9-5, 22 Sat. 9-5, & 23 Sun 12-5.

525 Northren Ave.

Hagerstown, MD 21742

~

Be Blessed,

Melissa




No comments: