She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, September 3, 2011

Warehouse Opening



~~COMING SOON~~
The Girls Of
Repurposed and Refined

Featuring:











Cari Lin Creations,


The Green Pear,


Freckled Egg,


Beach Diva Sea Glass,


& The Robin's Nest


Will be opening a warehouse filled with

Fabulous reclaimed and repurposed vintage finds


Our Grand Opening & first monthly Tag Sale will be
the 3rd weekend of Oct. 121th, 22th & 23th.

Fri & Sat 9-5

Sun. 12-5


Location:
525 Northern Avenue
Hagerstown, MD 21742







3 comments:

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Wish I lived closer...sigh! But hey, you're not THAT far away from me in New England. Maybe a road trip is in order somewhere down the road. :) Best of Luck in your new endeavor!
Blessings & Hugs,
Karen

A Cottage Muse said...

If my fellow shop girl Karen plans a road trip you know I'll be in the car! Good luck and have fun!

My Casa Bella said...

So exciting! I hope I can be there to check it out!
hugs
MCB