She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shabby Up Modern


I'm still working on this danish modern dining set, (from my last post) I really like the fabric I'm using on the 6 chairs. I needed some decor to add to the set that brings out the color in the fabric. I was hoping to find some items in the yellow but it was an all day task yesterday going store to store, with no luck. I stopped at our local ribbon outlet and just as I walked in the door my eye cought this yellow ribbon. so I sprayed the base of this brass lamp in this blue and made a ribbon shade with creams and yellow to match the fabric.
I'm finding myself getting really attached to this set, I really need to get it finished and over to the warehouse, before I move it in my house.


this is the danish modern sideboard

and this is the sideboard destressed.

I'm adding the polly on it today.

The warehouse opens Oct 21, 22 & 23

for more info about the warehouse click here

For the rest of the decor I'm using to decorate this set you must wait until the opening of the warehouse.
~
Be Blessed
Melissa




No comments: