She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away, I Have A Lot Of Painting To Do








This is not something I show the world everyday.. Picture's of my garage/ workshop, loaded with furniture that needs painted, but this weather is killing me..

Between the rain and the humidity, the paint don't want to dry, and then there is no way to distress these pieces. I really need to get this furniture finished so I can sale it at the shop.

It has been raining here in the north central part of Maryland since Sunday.

I'm in need of some sunshine..

I seriously thought I seen animals line up two by two today.

Well thats enough complaining about that. I did get some craft projects done inside, that normally I may not have finished if the sun was shining, so my time wasn't totally a waste.

I wish sunny skys for everyone.

~

Be Blessed,

Melissa



3 comments:

craftymarta said...

Can we get some of that? I can imagine God wondering...which one do I pay attention to? I understand your problem, it was like that in Texas for weeks with the 105 and up temperatures. I can't see my back porch, is filled with pieces to paint too. The last piece I painted remained sticky forever. You will get your break soon, blessings, Marta.

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Lotsa goodies for the Warehouse?? I've got the dates on my calender!!!

A Cottage Muse said...

Lots and lots of rain all week here too! Hoping to see sun today, hope you will too!

Can't wait to see some of your afters!