She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, September 30, 2011

PARIS

I'm probable doing this the hard way, useing chip board instead of stencils, but it's what I have to work with for now. I went looking for stencils but had a hard time finding large ones that don't cost me trillions of dollars.

I'm making covers for a chair and vanity bench.


semi free styling
Ok, keep it between the lines..

with the left over fabric from the chair and bench, I'm making some banners and, for today it's all about PARIS..



I did a little shadowing with some white fabric paint..



I'm just beside my self, love how they turned out..





Have a Blessed Day,

Melissa






6 comments:

SueBee said...

Why am I afraid to try to stencil? You inspire me today!
Enjoy your weekend~SueBee

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

AWESOME Job Melissa!!!! I'm stealing the idea of the chipboard stencils to do my dining room chairs!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

They look wonderful and I love the banner also! Great job!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love it, the chairs are gorgeous!!

Carol

A Cottage Muse said...

Love it Melissa!

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

They are gorgeous! I love how they turned out. I keep eyeing those expensive stencils, they just keep calling my name! Love your blog!

~Shanon