She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~~~I Did It~~~

1st truck load..

There inside the warehouse...

I didn't know he knew how to work the camera.
These were two pic's I could share out of the 10 he took, the ones of me sanding the legs of this piece are now deleted.. Thank God for the delete button.
When I turned around and seen my hubby holding the camera I thought he was joking until I loaded the pic's on my computer.



This is truck load #2 and a small table & 2 chairs were in my van. So all in all we had 3 loads of furniture that went to the warehouse.

All this furniture was likely one and a half truck loads when we bought it.

After the furniture is painted we can only get a couple of pieces of furniture on the truck at a time, don't want to dig or scratch it.


I reallllllyyyy like this cabinet, I added a little flair to it with a stencil and some ASCP in Paris Gray..

The inside of this cabinet is just fab, you'll have to come to the warehouse to see it.








How cute is this table and chair set, there is more to it than what meets the eye, stop by the warehouse on Oct 21, 22 & 23 and you can see for yourself whats missing with this set..


There you have it , the most furniture I have ever put out in two days.

There is a couple of pieces I didn't show you, can't give away all the goodies yet.

~

Be Blessed,

Melissa





6 comments:

Angela said...

Looks great!!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

AWESOME job Melissa--so cute!!!

A Cottage Muse said...

Melissa I LOVE that table!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great job, good for you! I am waiting for a little cool weather here in Orlando so I can go to town! that has to feel great to get so much done! I love the details

Carol

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Lovely. Great job, and I cracked up when you talked about the photos of you sanding the legs. I wouldn't want my hubby to take a photo of me that way either.

Sheer Serendipity said...

Thanks for stopping by and giving me your thoughts on the fabric I should use for my chair. All of your furniture is gorgeous, i wish I lived closer to your warehouse.

Have a great weekend!
Sherry