She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, September 18, 2011

How Do You Relieve Stress?


I lock myself in my craft room and I create, rather it be scrapbooking, sewing or collage art..

On this day I just need to get out of the workshop and take a break from painting furniture.

My hubby had this old file cabinet he had to through out and it had a wood top. I took the wood top off and cut it into four pieces.

Here is what I did with them. #4 is still a work in progress.




Top:

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting new discoveries"

The top saying describes my craft room.


My favorite saying

" I used everything you gave me"

Boy and Girl.

girl: I love you

boy: I love you too

girl: Prove it. Scream it to the world.

boy: *wispers in her ear* i love you.

girl: Why'd you wisper it to me.

boy: Because you are my world.


Now, how cute is that, just melt my heart..


I added eye hooks and ribbon to hang them, they are now hanging on the wall in my space at Valley Antiques.

~

Hope all had a Blessed weekend.

Hugs,

Melissa





6 comments:

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

I can tell you how I relieve stress
1. pray
2. call a friend
3. read the bible
4. craft or treasure hunt
5. take a nap
:)
Blessings & hugs,
Karen

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Your artwork is AESOME. I relieve stress by crafting!

Sheer Serendipity said...

What a great way to repurpose a piece of wood and relieve some stress along the way! Being creative is my all time stress reducer.

Have a great day!
Sherry

Haddock said...

That is a good one....."using up everything you gave me"

Ticking and Toile said...

Beautiful!! Love that cute saying with the boy & girl :)

Thanks so much for coming by and moving me up in the ol' facebook world! :)

xo,
Shellagh

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

ahhhhh Melissa...love what you did with the old wood top and I adore that last one where he whispers in her ear! xo