She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, August 15, 2011

I Sure Could Use Your Help

I was telling my husband one day that when I was a little girl I always wanted a doll house, but never got one.
So that year for Christmas he got me this doll house, I was so excited, I just couldn't believe he listen. Never did I think he would get me one.
So he gave me 3 years to finish it, (because he knows how busy I am) because he knows I take on so many projects at one time and it takes me for ever to finish one. Ouch that hurt to say..

What happen to putting the toys together on Christmas Eve, just sayin..


So here we are about 5 years later and I brought it up from the basement and set it in my front room that I want painted before Christmas. So in order to paint my room this doll house has to be finished.

The next step is to paint the doll house before adding the windows and molding.

What I need is your help with, what colors to paint it!

I need the main color of the house,

the window trim color, and

the color for the molding.

So you Fabulous decorators out there in blogland please help.

This could take me months to decide on a color without some input,
not to mention how happy my hubby would be to see this finished.

Thank you Thank you in advance..

~

Melissa

3 comments:

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

I like your motivation----put it in the room to be painted!
hmmm-colors---This is a victorian "painted lady"

Main body-lemon yellow

molding/Gingerbread-white

Window trim and shutters-
Robin's egg blue

Tanya said...

What a sweet gift that was! I'd paint the house a soft yellow, with white moulding and trim.

Passionate for White said...

I'd paint it all white...I know, surprise, surprise!