She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Danish Modern

Whoda thought, that I would have ever bought Danish Modern furniture.

This is the furniture I have snubbed for years.

But now I'm seeing it on blogs and websites and design shop..

So of course I had to get in on it.

I bought this hutch, the sever below and a table and six chairs. Yes of course I'm going to paint it. I'm useing ASCP in paris gray, as seen on the server.

Not sure if I should destressed it on the edges or not...what would you do?
( you can get your chalk paint here)

I'm going to use a gloss poly on it, to make it shine like glass.

This fabulous fabric is what I'm putting on the 6 dining charis

Can't wait to show you all the finished product, at this point I'm just not sure if I need to add a shabby twist on it and destress the edges or not. This could very well keep me up tonight, because tomorrow I have to destress it or poly it, I'm so torn on what to do...
~
Be Blessed
Melissa





1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Nice tea cup purchase!!! Guess it was your day for that find.
I would shabby up the edges. It turned out nice.
Deb