She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Summer Oasis

hop on, let's take a ride through my yard.


could you please indulge me for a moment while I show you bits and pieces of my back yard. (oh wait it is my blog :) This is where I spend most of my summer days, my mornings and evenings are spent in the work shope (garage) painting furnitue. The days are just to hot to paint, you just can't get a good finished in this heat.





















ok, this is really where I spend most of my time (picture above) it just happens that there is a yard around it.













I have already ate a cucumber of the vine and they are so good, can't wait to eat some of the tomatoes.

I know you didn't enjoy it as much as I do, but like I said it is my blog, and I'm sooooo happy you stopped over for a visit.


I lost some pic's trying to load them, I'll have to do another blog to show them to you. Blogger and I have not been the best of friends lately. It has taken me forever to load this pic's. A couple days ago I tried to do this post, after about 40 mins loading pics bloggger just flipped out on me and lost them all, so I had to count to 10 then 100 then 1,000 then...( I went for a swim in my pool) well you get the point, I did alot of counting....

So I'm going to take the hand it has dealt me and try to work with it...I'm trying to look at it as a half full glass and not half empty

Enjoy your visit,

Melissa




3 comments:

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

your yard looks awesome!!!

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

Hi Melissa, I love your garden bicycle. I keep looking for one to put in my vegetable garden but I've had no luck yet. Best wishes, Gillian

My Casa Bella said...

Cucumbers never do well by us. One year they did and that was it. Flowers look pretty, I'll have to post mine too.
hugs