She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, June 25, 2011

No Movie For Me







I got this window at an auction today, I had no idea what I was going to do with it until tonight. I will never know when a creative thought will come. Tonight my husband rented a movie for us to watch, 10 minutes into the movie it hit me, I think there is enough room on the bottom of the that window for some hooks. So I went to check, sure enough, then I added some hooks for hanging it on the wall. By the time I did that, the movie was of no interest to me. As I looked at the window, it just needed something else, hey why not scrap something in a couple of the smaller windows.
I like it!

Melissa



2 comments:

Sherrie said...

So sweet! Love the picture and scraps you added, it really made it!

A Cottage Muse said...

I like it too!