She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thinking of Lucy



When I found this little box I thought how cute, then I thought of Lucy, then I thought I"m saving this cutesy for Silver Sunday.
~
I can just see Lucille Ball having this on her coffee table,
as she indulges in her daily cigarette.

This is the picture of her that came to mind.

I'm linking up with Beth @
Gypsy Fish Journal for
Silver Sunday

~

Have A Fabulous Sunday!

Don't forget to turn your clocks up.

Spring up baby, looking forward to more

daylight in the evenings


Melissa






11 comments:

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Melissa...

I totally agree, my friend...I too could see that pretty piece of silver on Lucy's coffee table! Hehe! Too cute! It's a great piece...thanks for sharing it with us for Silver Sunday!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Gypsy Fish said...

.....Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do! Great find! thanks for stopping by Silver Sunday....see you next month.
hugs,
Beth

Sylvia said...

LOL...I do love Lucy...great find, you dont see those very often around here!

Sylvia

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Pretty silver box that has so many uses. Funny, I don't remember Lucy smoking. :) Happy Silver Sunday and I am so pleased you came for a visit and left such a nice comment. I hope to see you often. Have a wonderful Sunday and sweet week. ~ Miles of Smiles ~ Lynn

Johanna said...

Hello Melissa,
thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment. Although I am not a smoker, I would love to have this wonderful silver box. Would love to fill it with "Russian Cigarettes" which means in Germany a special type of sugar bisquit roles.
Best greetings, Johanna

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you shared this I wouldn't have known what it was! Great silver Sunday!

Susanne said...

Just today I said to someone, "you got some esplainin' to do"!
Susanne.

A Cottage Muse said...

I love Lucy, this post and your blog!!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Love the silver box Melissa, so pretty!
Sending you warmest wishes from Germany
Carola

Sheer Serendipity said...

What an adorable little silver box! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comment.

Have a great day!
Sherry

Prior said...

Just found your blog and am following along. Love the little silver box! Going ot catch up!Lezlee