She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hold on To Your Seats

Hold on to your seat and get ready for one shabby chic ride....
Let the ride began...










I know, I didn't paint the bed and dresser..
I just thought I would give our customers some choices.
If it don't sell soon it will be white & sold.


Hope you enjoyed your ride of photos.
~
Lots of new items at
The Vintage Attic's room
inside of Valley Antiques
108 East Baltimore St
Funkstown, MD 21734
~
Be Blessed
Melissa

4 comments:

A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...wonderful shabby eye candy!

Passionate for White said...

I didn't want the ride to stop!

Sheer Serendipity said...

Now thats shabby chic! Great furniture!

Piorra Maison said...

oooooo loving the ride. Is this your store? I wish I was close by I would stop by:)