She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And Then There Was More

the hutch/display cabinet above and the secretary below is two of my favorite pieces of furniture thats in The Vitnage Attic's space right now, or at least I think they are in The Vintage Attic's space, as of Monday they where, not unless they sold.




This don't happen often,
before and after picture's of a piece of furniture.
I always forget to take a before picture.

I'm linking up with Kathleen
for White Wednesday
Stop by to see all the white @
~

God Bless,
Melissa



6 comments:

Maureen said...

All of the pieces are beautiful.

Tiffany said...

The display cabinet is gorgeous!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

You have so many pretty pieces.

Blessings,
Linda

A Cottage Muse said...

Just beautiful! I want Jim to get a spray gun so I can tackle, or he can tackle a big painting project like those hutches!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

What a gorgeous piece! Your place is so charming and fun!

My Casa Bella said...

love that secretary she is a beauty! you've been a busy girl my dear friend, I knew nothing would keep you from holding a paintbrush to furniture! LOL
HUGS
Arlene