She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Polka Dots

I had a lady email me about The Vintage Attic still having those polka dot suitcases from our other store in Waynesboro, you know the one we closed in Aug of 2009.
.
I had to chuckle a little, the set thats in our space/room now is about the 10th set we had since the close of The Vintage Attic's shop in Waynesboro.
.
When one set sells I'm ready to bring in another one,
I love these suitcases,
I had ladys tell me when they see the red with white polka dots they think of
The Vintage Attic,
so we must keep them coming..
To the lady that stopped in today and wanted the dresser in our front cover ad for Great Deals Savings Magazine.
Sorry to say that sold just a couple of days ago, but don't fear we will be on the look out for one, just for you.. so check back often I'll post a pic.
~
Have a Fabulous Day
Melissa

2 comments:

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Melissa...those suitcases are a sure show stopper! They look great on the white vanity!

Shabby Soul said...

Those suitcases are too cute! Do you just close them & paint the whole thing? Are they usable or just decorative? Either way - I love them!