She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Paint, Painting & Painted

Hey firends guess where this pic was taken at...
some of you got it right, at my booth space.
I know, I know, I just painted the walls a couple of months ago, a beautiful light blue.
The blue worked for a while but for now I really want to tone it down,
I went with a color called antique lace.
I really like how it looks,
makes for a great back drop for the photos I take in the room



You wouldn't think that white on beige would make the white furniture pop, but it does so much more than the blue color I used on the walls.
I did all this painting yesterday, with all my items still in the room, I did finished it in one day, didn't think I would, with having to move everything.
Now I'm off to my booth space to put it all back together.
more photos coming tonight.

Oh I forgot to tell you, I rented another space in the same shop I'm in.
Doing very well needed to add on.
~
See you soon,
Melissa



1 comment:

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

I like the new color---That is almost the color I am envisioning for the living room/dining room!
Congrats on needing more space!