She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All You Paris Lady's





I found these chairs at an auction, They didn't look like they do now.
The chairs had that 1970's yellow shag fabric on the seats
and they were painted brown with a fake wood look.
They were just lovely (not).
I have to say, love it when I'm at an auction and no one there can see past how bad they look, that means the price may be just right.
And so it was for the lady that bought them from The Vintage Attic's room yesterday.
~
I am so bad about taking before picures, when I get home from an auction I jump right in to working on the thing I bought, that I forget about the before photo.
~
I'm linking with
Fade Charm
for White Wednesday

5 comments:

Ann said...

How gorgeous and what a spectacluar job you did. I would LOVE to own these. I try to see what potential a piece has, sometimes I hit it and then sometimes I probably miss a fantastic buy.
Ann

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Half of the fun of thrift/auction/yardsale shopping is seeing the potential in the super cheap ugly object that everyone is passing by because they have no imagination and can't use a spray can of paint!!!

Yellow shag....how 70's

Heaven's Walk - said...

LOL! I forget to take befores, too. Don't feel bad! lol! Your chairs turned out beautiful! So French chic! Happy WW to you!

xoxo laurie

A Cottage Muse said...

How lovely! I forget to take befores too!

ann at greenoak said...

what a great chair!!love your blog...