She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What A Glorious Mess

The Anticipation...
Christmas Morning

There is something about the mess that is left after all the gifts are open, for some reason I don't want it picked it up right a way.
I like the sound of the Christmas paper under foot as the kids walk through it.
To just sit back and look at it all, months of work spread out all over the floor.
What a glorious mess!
Melissa



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey there fellow Marylander. I just found your blog and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Your christmas pictures are nice, I can't believe that it went by so quickly.
Happy New year.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Your Christmas tree is gorgeous! Hope your new year is off to a great start and you get to enjoy many blessings this year.