She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, January 8, 2011

That's What I'm Talking About





I almost gave up and this bedroom set sitting in the window,
so this week I took it out and put in back in my room...
ta da SOLD!!!
Thats what I'm talking about.
.
Oh yea I also SOLD the table and chair set,
I just didn't get to the shop fast enought to take a pic of the SOLD sign
before it went out the door.
.
Now that the room is very bare,
I need furniture!!!
This is a good problem to have!
~
Melissa



4 comments:

raggygirlvintage said...

Yay! Time to get painting again:-)
Tracey

Mona @ la la by mona said...

Wow, that was fast! I was just oogling over those in your recent post. Congrats!

sassytrash said...

Hi Melissa! I'll remember that about the yellow snow!! Cabin fever is setting in fast, so I may be out there eating snow any minute now! Loved visiting your blog! Congrats on selling the furniture--it's hard to find pretty pieces like that around here!

vintagesue said...

awesome!!! isn't it fun to see it go!!!! everything is lovely.
sue