She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, January 28, 2011

I'll Be Back

All most everyday I think about doing a blog, there is so much I want to blog about.


Like some of the auctions I've been to, the people I meet, whats going on in my booth space, some cool furniture I have bought and painted,


the big snow we just had, my work and the deadline on the sales magazine I work for,


why one of my Christmas trees is still up...., oh I painted my kitchen cupboards....and so much more...were do I start.


from the beginning right, at this point I don't know where the beginning is...


So I'll start here to let you know - I'll be back!!
Just as soon as I meet the sales deadline on the magazine.
~
God Bless Friends


Melissa






No comments: