She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swedish Settee Redo & The Front Window Too

When my hubby seen this sette he said I really like this, it would really look nice painted white. I agreed, it would look nice painted white, but I don't like to upholster.
He convinced me to do it.

I'm glad I did.

It turned out to be beautiful!

Now it's dressing up the front window of
Valley Antique.


Be Blessed,
Melissa

5 comments:

Andrea said...

It does look fabulouos! Great job!

Mona @ la la by mona said...

You did a beautiful job! Do you still have my address? You can mail it right away - haha! Have a wonderful week!

That Girl Ang said...

soooo beautiful!

Debbie P. said...

It looks great!! And what an honor to be in the front window!! You go girl!

That Girl Ang said...

Hi Melissa. I'm back...

Hi, I am a follower of your blog. I would like to invite you to my OOAK necklace give-a-way contest:

http://usableart.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-blog-ooak-give-way-contest.html

Please come & try and score a great piece of REMIXED jewelry. Thanks! That Girl, Ang