She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, September 24, 2010

New For The Weekend









What a busy busy busy busy busy busy week!
~
I started a new job this week, that I will talk about in it's own post when I find some time this week.
I still found time to clean up the mess in my booth from furniture being sold, and add new items, so it's all clean and stocked for the weekend.
.....
and thats not all.....
.....
I'm volunteering at the Convoy Of Hope that's in town tomorrow, I'll be giving out free groceries from 7 am - 3 pm.
I know like I need something else on my plate this week, but I have to say there is nothing like seeing the look on someone's face that is so greatful to receive them.
God has been so good to me, this is nothing compared to what I have been givin.
I better get to bed 5am will come very early..
Night All!!
~
Have a Blessed weekend
Melissa

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a wonderful way to give back! So many are in desperate need.

rustandruffles said...

Gorgeous displays!
xojanis