She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'll Never Forget


I'll Never Forget the day Americans came together as one.
There were no republicans or democrates,
there were no religious different's .
there was no ethnic race prejudice,
there was only one Nation Under God.
I'll Never Forget the day All Americans stood together to help our fellow man.
I'll Never Forget the days of silence as if we were all waiting to hear from God.
I'll Never Forget 9/11
God Bless,
Melissa

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great post and I also will never forget.

That Girl Ang said...

I will NEVER forget. Here's an art piece I made to express my feelings on that fatal day....

http://www.junkmarketstyle.com/item/15758/pick-up-the-pieces-but-never-forget-9-11-tribute

Thanks for joining the giveaway contest AND for posting it on your blog. That's 2 entries for you!

Ang

Ang