She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fabulous & Shabby

How Fabulous is this wall shelf.
In it's old life it was a top to an organ.
It was pretty shabby when I found it.
I added a mirror and a wood shelf for the bottom, some wall hooks for the back.
Oh yea and scrubbed and scraped years of barn stuff off of it, added a couple coats of paint and then sanded it off.

I put this in the shop on Sunday, I know, I know, I'm just now getting around to posting it, after it's sold. Yes it has sold already and I'm not surprised. I think it's just fabulous & Shabby.
~
I'm joining Kathleen @
for her 65th White wednesday
~
Be Blessed
Melissa

6 comments:

A Cottage Muse said...

Sigh...so beautiful!!! I am not surprised it sold either!! Happy WW!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Sweet shelf! Nice job on the restoration.
Cass

Rebecca said...

Super cool piece-I've got an old ornate organ in my parlor-I love it too!@

Biljana said...

It looks so gorgeous:))
I love it!
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Cabin and Cottage said...

So beautiful! I'm glad you posted it and gave us a chance to see it! Great job! A truly one of a kind!

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Oh, this piece is fabulous. I can see why it sold quickly!

I'm visiting for White Wednesday. I'd love for you to come visit with me.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥