She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, August 5, 2010

White Vintage


There is something about old oil base painted furniture that makes me want to buy it.
So I did.
I always tell myself, if it don't sell I'll just put it in my home.
I always buy what I love just in case it don't sell.
I have to say I have not been able to bring a piece home with me yet.
That don't count the pieces I bought and never took to the shop.
Ok now to the ironstone, I LOVE IRONSTONE!
Never found a piece of ironstone I didn't like.
Same goes with the ironstone, if it don't sell it don't break my heart,
I'll just bring it on home with me.
So I buy it, when I can get it..




Here at The Vintage Attic's little room inside of Valley Antiques, we are kicking butt with furniture sale's already this month!
Yes I'm doing my happy dance, you would too if you went to check on your space and all you could see was SOLD signs.
I am so blessed, my God love me.
I think I'm His favorite!
~
Be Blessed Too,
Melissa

1 comment:

Gracefully Vintage said...

I love that little cupbard. And i so so Agree- I only buy what i want for my own home- then i take in my shoppe-and almost always hope it doesnt sell so i can find a place for it in my home..
YOur blog is great I just adore it.
A new follower , Ill check back..
Glad to of found you
Karryann