She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Dresser Down

One dresser down and 4 more pieces of furnitue in our work shop awaiting another coat of paint.
~
Wow the last couple of days have been crazy, we made it to four acution in two days, so you say when did I have time to paint, well let me tell you, last night I was painting until 12:30 am, up this morning at 6:00am to put another coat of paint on. I'm going to sleep tonight. But right now it's back out in the work shop to paint some more.
~
We just got back from a auction that wasn't very productive.
That makes for a long day when you sit at an auction and wait for just the right piece of furniture, that would look beautiful with a coat of white paint on it.....just to have someone out bid you. When I say out bid, well there was two people at this auction (not me) that wasn't going to leave without this piece of furniture, one of them got it (not me) and they paid 3 times more than what I could of sold it for. Oh well thats how it goes. Hope they enjoy it, sure hope it don't fall off the truck on their way home (Oooops did I just type that out loud). LOL!
~
Until tomorrow,
Melissa

1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Home said...

I am going to my first auction Saturday and am excited to see one in action. I am not sure if I will be doing any bidding. We'll see.