She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy







We 're working on restocking The Vintage Attic's room at Valley Antiques, and I have to say this is no easy task (I'm not by any means complaining). Here is pictures of the new pieces we took in yesterday morning.
By the close of business yesterday we sold 2 out of the 3 pieces of furniture we brought in, not only that but, 3 pieces of furniture that was already there sold.
So with that said we have a busy week ahead of us.
Painting furniture is no easy task, it's not somethng you can just whip up in one day, it takes time, sanding, priming, taking off hardware, replacing missing hardware, ext....... and with a booth space that is on the verge of setting empty, we can't waste any time this week.
So I'm off today, looking for furniture that is worthy of The Vintage Attic's Tags.
~
Be Blessed
Melissa

6 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I sure do know that it is WORK to keep your booth full! With 2 "booth"...I'm busy too! I have a few pieces that I'm painting. How great that your treasures sell so quickly!
Have fun treasures hunting!
Deb :)

Christina said...

It is such a love hate relationship isn't it. Love to sell but hate it when your booth gets empty. LOL Same way here eveyone keeps buying the big pieces as soon as I bring them in. Love that dresser!

Ellen said...

Booth items look great! I so can relate to all the work that goes into a piece before it makes it to the booth. Working on that today too!

xoxox,
Ellen

Lisa's Creative Home said...

Congrats on selling so much at the shop! The antique mall I have a space at is relocating to a smaller building but was lucky enough to snag a space. I will be busy as a beaver moving and setting up my new space the next few weeks. I hope I have the luck you do!

That Girl Ang said...

Well your pieces are certainly beautiful!

Ang

House and Garden Boutique said...

Just love all your shabby furniture......wish I was closer so I could stop by and buy some of them!