She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Remember This


Remember this cabinet, months ago I did a blog and showed you this cabinet.

I liked this cabinet just the way it was, I thought it had charm in its natural state. That is not like me to keep a piece of wood furniture in it's natural state, I always paint it.

I tried to sell it on craigslist a couple of times and no hits, I know the price was right, so it must be the cabinet.


After weeks of deciding what color to paint it, one night about 3am in the morning it hit me the same color I used on my collage art.
I love this color!
It reminds me of a beach cottage.

TA DA

Here she is now.

Don't you just love the way she turned out?
The cabinet is now sitting pretty in my booth at Valley Antiques awaiting it's new owner to come and pick her up.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh I like it a lot better now! Beautiful job!