She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vintage It Up



I found these at an auction last week.
I don't think I have ever seen any of these other than on a tv show,
you know when the hotel waiter brings you room service,
this is what covers your food.

How fun would that be serving your dinner guest with these
vintage silver domes over their food,
what a great conversation starter.
To top it off with vintage mix & match silverware.
~
The antiques shop I'm in has a blog so stop over and check it out,
become a follower to find out sale dates and special events or
to just see what new items have come into the store.
Why not there is nothing to loss only to gain.
~
I'll be joining Silver Sunday, check it out on my sidebar.
Melissa

10 comments:

Linda said...

I love those covers....how awesome!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Linda:
Love your food covers and silverware, especially embellished with the robins egg blue ribbons! Happy Silver Sunday.
xoxo
Donna

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

OMG...those covers are awesome. Are they 4 sale? Happy Silver Sunday! xo

The Vintage Attic said...

They are 4sale 5$ for small & 7$ for large, but I don't ship you can pick them up here..www. Valley Antiques and Uniques. blogspot.com it's on my sidebar.

Also just incase we just meet and your not sure of my name, it's Melissa, and it's so nice to meet you:-)

Hugs,
Melissa

AnticaTreasures said...

Happy Silver Sunday! Love the post

Johanna said...

Really impressice collection of silver domes.
Greeetings, Johanna

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

oooh ~ very pretty. I just love an unusual collection. Happy SS!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful little domes!! Love them!

Stop by and see my silver post if you get a chance!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

I love those silver serving pieces, so cool!

I went over and visited your antique mall blog, looks like a great shop!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Anne

Gypsy Fish said...

Oh my...your the second silver sister featuring these awesome domes....I can't believe it...maybe this means I will be stumbling upon one soon.....and to have found so many...lucky lucky you! Thanks for joining the party....see you next month.
gypsy hugs,
Beth