She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, June 7, 2010

Shabby Chic Furniture

Posted this yesterday,
I just SOLD it today.
This set is SOLD....


tall dresser

and a low dresser with a wall mirror.

I got this set at an auction this weekend. It's cherry wood and one solid set of furniture.
My hubby painted it and now it's for sale.
~
I'm not good at taking picture's before I start a project, I'm usually in a hurry to get it started and finished. After I finish a project, it never fails I look back and say I wish I would of taken a before photo.
~
Melissa


5 comments:

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Hi Melissa!
Great find, I'd think it'll be hard to part with, it's such a great piece.

Have a wonderful week!
Anne

Linda said...

It is beautiful!! I would have loved to seen before and after, lol, but understand!

LisasCreativeHome said...

Just lovely! I Love the shape of the mirror!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Gorgeous--these will fly out of your booth!!

Sandra said...

Wonderful sets they are beautiful. I am the same way...always forgetting the before photos. Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon.