She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, June 21, 2010

Loads Of Loot

Hold on tight, this is going to be a hugh ride of photos,


















WOW right,
I brought in two van loads of loot this past week.
Lots of fun decor at really really really good price's.
I may be in an antiques store but my price's say yards sale or flea market.
~
I just now found time to post pic's of the new loot,
this past week I was so busy having fun in the sun with famly, friends, kids, grandkids.
we spent a at the lake just relaxing with my sister,
a day of fishing with the hubby and son,
a day by my pool with friends,
a day by my pool with my son and all his friends,
and of course Fathers Day by the pool with the kids grandkids and my hubby.
Wow I fought the sun and the sun won, it whoooop up on my butt, so today I tried to do some cathing up in the house and I finally got to watch Alice in Wonderland (Loved It).
I'm lovin summer so far how about you?
Melissa

1 comment:

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Wow--I need to stop by!!!
Went to a couple of estate/yard sales saturday. Some people are DELUSIONAL about their prices!!! They think their are selling Waterford Crystal when in fact what thye got is plastic cups from Walmart!!!

Have you ever been to the barn sale out on Pondsville road in Smithsburg. They have a yardsale a couple of times a month-tons of stuff CHEAP!!! Let me know if you want directions!!