She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Expanding Business




My sons candy business is expanding.
He has a space at by Grace, a shop in the downtown area where we live.
Now he's also in Valley Antiques.
I let him move in with me.
I gave him the prime location space in the little alcove right outside my room.
He only has a small amount of the candys he sale at this location, we are just doing a test run, if it pays off he will be adding more to this location.


So far he is doing good.
Tanner sales all kinds of Retro & Nostalgic candys that we remember as a child, candys like, B&B Bats, Teaberry gum, Rock Candy Sticks, Boston Baked Beans, Charms, Candy Necklace, French Taffy, Gold Mine Gum, Lemon Heads, Jujyfruits, Marshmallow Cones, Nik-L-Nips (wax juice bottles), Necco waffers,.............................you get the idea, he sales over 35 kinds of candy.


Tanner said the best part of his job is sampling all the products,
he wants to make sure it's good enough for his customers,
what a business man LOL!!
~
Thanks for stopping by
Melissa


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Way to go, Tanner!

raggygirlvintage said...

Why not have a little candy while shopping for vintage treasures!
Tracey

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hello!
I found you while visiting Beth and had to come over...like minds :)
I do LOVE candy, chocolate best. That is cool that your son is selling the "vintage" ones.
Love the covers you found in the last post. I haven't seen them.
I'm going to follow your great blog!
Warmly,
Deb :)