She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, June 7, 2010

Even The Kitchen Sink

Back in January I found this sink at On A Whim in Leesburg Va. I had to have it but the hubby was nat as happy about it.
Well any way we know how that goes, he loaded it in the van. LOL!
Now here it is in my garden, growing herbs.

The faucet was gold not much on a gold faucet for the garden,
so I painted it silver.


I have been looking for years for a pink one, but up to this point I have only seen them on blogs, and in magazine.

Have not seen them at yard sales, flea markets, vintage antique shops, ebay. craigslist, restores, salvation army, goodwill stores, dumpsters, curbside trash days.

Someday I'll find my pink sink as for today I'm enjoying this one.

Melissa

3 comments:

Linda said...

Now that is just too cute in the yard with herbs in it! Love it! Oh my a Pink Sink I would swoon!

Sherry said...

Wonderful use of sink. Love the creativity! Have a great week.
Sherry

Donna said...

How fun! I love the fern you planted in it, too! And I am still really lovin' your bike!