She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Drama Pool Side

What a sight first thing in the morning right, everyone loves babys.
These babys looks so sweet, just swimming around in the pool.
NOT!
They must have been in there a while the mother was quacking up a storm, the babys could not get out of the pool, they were not strong enough yet to jump that high while in the water. They were getting tired.
I yelled for my hubby, he got a fishing net to get them out, I don't think the mother thought we was there to help she didn't make it easy for us, at one point she went on the roof of the house and dove at us.
As we pulled them out they would jump right back in. So we had to get a large container to put them in until they were all out.



We got them all out and all was safe, we let the babys go at our fence line and the mother was happy, she took them to safety and all was well.
For today anyway, as much as I love to see baby animals, I don't want to see them in trouble or back in the pool.
Have A Great Day,
Melissa

6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Poor babies and Mama was very protective but would have lost her little one's with out help from you and Hubby. So glad they got out! Hope they swim somewhere else!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

they are adorable!!!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Those little ones were lucky!!! I know what you mean: cute but not in my pool either!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! What cute little babies! I am so glad that you were there to help, and get them safely out of the water! Thanks so much for visiting, and for your nice comments!

Jerri said...

Baby animals are the cutest! What a funny story. I'm glad it had a happy ending!

Fifi Flowers said...

ADORABLE!!!