She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Collage Art

Time Flys.....

Live Life To The Fullest.....





Ok I'm liking this collage art, never really got into collage art until I started blogging. I have seen alot of bloggers doing collage art and they have inspired me.

This is the second piece I have done, I sold the first one within 3 days days of putting it in my booth, lets see what happens with this one.

The canvas I used was not new I just couldn't see paying 15 to 20 $ for one , so I picked one up at an auction that was used, and painted over it, eeeeeww I hope the original painting on the canvas was not a famous painter or something, you know like I just painted over a painting that is worth 100,000.00.

oh well I like mine better any way... Here is what was on the canvas.
I have to say I think I'm ok...
~
Melissa

7 comments:

PeggyR said...

I like yours better also!

Linda said...

I like your collage a lot and yes I think you are safe!

rustandruffles said...

Love your collage!!
Happy day!
xojanis

Christina said...

Your collage is great!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

love it Melissa!! The original painting was hideous to say th least!

Debbie said...

ah yes...like your art work so much better!
Debbie@houseatthelake

The View From Today said...

Debbie,
That's great! I like yours MUCH better! :)

-Kamee