She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, May 21, 2010

Who Won?

So many colors to pick from...


I think it has to be blue, I love blue... this color goes well with both my shabby chic items and some primitive antiques..


The top color on this color strip is the color I painted my room,

Blue Horizon, a very beachy light blue.









Ok so no one gussed the color, so being the giving person I am, I put all names (all 4)of the people that let me a comment in a basket and drew one,

the winner is....

........

.........

.........

.........

Arlene @



Arlene if you could send me an e-mail with your address @


I'll be sure to get your gift in the mail by monday.

oh yea do ya want to know what you won?

An Eiffel Tower Key Chain.
~

Melissa

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful color!!! You did great and did not even need our help, which wasn't much help anyway, lol.

My Casa Bella said...

NO WAY!!! I NEVER won anything, EVER and here it is, YEAH!!
I love that color!
Hugs

Christina said...

Love the color! Wow I was way off