She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, May 22, 2010

No Flip Flops For Us

No flip flops for us, just bare feetin it.
~
I posted about Old Navys Flip Flop sale just for today for just 1$ on my last post.
My son and I went to Old Navy today to get some 1$ flip flops, I wanted one in every color, well we walked into Old Navy and the line was wraped around the store with people holding hand fulls of flip flops, but there was no fun colors, just black, brown, gray & white. I wanted the colors that they advertised, pink auqa, blue, yellow, lite blue, bright pink, green, teal. There was none of those colors to be found, so not worth the wait. I asked the sales person about my dilemma, she said " this is the only colors they sent us" How can stores advertise falsely like that. So Old Navy is Off my list of stores to shop at.
~
Ok had to get that out!
Melissa

No comments: