She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Forget-Me-Not

I love these wild Forget-Me-Nots, they come up every year and take over my garden and I love it. You couldn't capture there true color with a camera or could I find it in a can of paint.
~
Forget-Me-Not says the winter snow to the damp spring ground that set the stage for a show of color.
Forget-Me-Not says the damp spring ground to the hot summer days that brings forth the fruitful plants.
Forget-Me-Not says the fruitful plants as we harvest and enjoy falls bountiful supply.
Forget-Me-Not says falls bountiful supply to the winter days of snow as we settle in and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

1 comment:

PeggyR said...

I love them! We have them in our yard here. In fact, I took a picture of them along with my forget-me-knot. It's posted on my blog.