She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Color Should I Paint It

I picked this old bike up at a yard sale this weekend.
I wanted it to put in my junk garden, I took off all the old gears, break handles and wires, I'll be painting this soon and adding some baskets to the side and front for planting. So here is my dilemma,
What color should I paint it?
Here are some of the paint colors that I have in mind. I need to use spray paint so my selections are limited.
~
Melissa

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm all for the blue!

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

I'm with andrea-- the aqua blue 9plus since it's already blue it'll cover easier!)

One Cheap B*tch said...

I would have loved a robin's nest blue but my second choice would be the pink. Nice wicker basket in the front and you're all set!

Jeanine

Pacific Northwest Cottage said...

SO CUTE! I like the blue or pink, but I think it depends on what color of flowers and foliage you have around it. I did a little poking around the Internet looking for examples, and this blog has some photos of a contest with vintage bicycles with baskets of flowers:

http://elliemaescottage.blogspot.com/2009/06/welcome-to-tour-of-newport-flower-show.html

Hope you enjoy!

afistfullofweeds* said...

How about White for the bike,that way you could just change the color of the basket when you wanted a change! Rhonda

Christina said...

I am torn either aqua blue or red.