She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Proverbs Vintage Chick



The white on this sign could not have gotten any closer to the white on my trim than if it painted it with the same paint.
This is the scripture God gave me when I was looking for approval from God to open my business, then I looked up the word vintage and it said see vineyard. The Vintage Attic was my field.
I am so not the Proverbs 31 woman but I am some parts of her, she is truly every woman .
Love this sign ! It ligthens my heart
~
I love love love the blue Christina used on the Vintage Chick sign, yeras ago I sat up at an antique fair with Barb a friend of mine, Barb also worked for me at The Vintage Attic , some customers dub us the Vintage Chicks and it stuck.
This sign puts a smile on my face.


I won I won I won!!
These's signs.
Christina @ Signs Of Obsession was having her one year anniversary giveaway, I entered I won..
I just couldn't decide what sign I wanted, I even had to sleep on it, still couldn't decide. I had two picked out, so I ask Christina to decide for me, that way it would be a surprise when I received my sign.
Boy was I surprised, Christina did them booth, I couldn't believe it, I did another happy dance on my way to the front door. I seen her blog before I got my package, so I danced my way to my front door and there it was my package sittin pretty between the screen door and front door, thats why I didn't see it when I came home (we're garagedoor people).
~
A Great BIG Thank You To Christina at Signs Of Obession.
Congratulation Christina on your One Year Anniversary, hope there will be many more.
www.christinassignsofobsession.blogspot.com
~
God Bless,
Melissa



4 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your win!
How lucky for you...
Have a great day!...the sun is shining!!!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

One Cheap B*tch said...

That sign is just charming!

Jeanine

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Congrats!! i love them!!!

Christina said...

They look GREAT! I am so glad you like them and I am so sorry I ruined the surprise.