She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not Much To Say But Lots Of Photos


















I'm sitting thinking of something to say, nothing is coming to me and when it does it's just not sounding good as I'm typing. Do you ever have blog post like that? Most of the time I have something to say even when it really nothing there is always something. It all sounds like Blah blah blah today,
Well any how it's been a busy week this week I went to some autions, restocked my booth space, worked on cleaning out my gardens, can't wait to start planting. Blah blah blah.... I really don't feel like blah blah blah, I'm just out of words, I feel very energetic and ready to take on my next project around my house, just out of words.
I guess sometimes silence is golden.
Have A Great Day,
Melissa

4 comments:

Judi said...

Melissa sometimes words don't flow, but you certainly provided enough pictures and they said it all!!!!!! Everything, and I mean everything in the pics was just beautiful, thanks for sharing the pictures, even if the words weren't there :) Judi

Christina said...

The place looks great! I never seem to have too much to say. I often wonder how some of these gals can write page after page. Perhaps I am just not a writer.

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Looks awesome!!who needs words when you post such great eye candY???

Marsha's Mpressions said...

Melissa, your booth looks fabulous!