She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look what I got



I just love it!
When I seen this on Mimi Toria's Jewelry blog I had to have it.
Now there is nothing in my closet worthy of this piece, must go shopping for the perfect outfit.
If in need of an awesome one of a kind piece of jewelry, you have to check this blog out, www.mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com
Thank You Gretchen
~
What a day this has been,
if you scroll down a couple of blog post you will see a shabby chic table and chair set, well I sold it on craigslist a couple of days ago and the lady picked it up today. It was my first time selling on craigslist, it went so well I'm ready to list another item.
~
Also I became a great aunt again today, my niece had a baby girl. I sat in the hospital with her waiting on little Faith Verity to come for 7 hours and then I had to go home to my little guy, I missed the birth by an hour, UGH! I so wanted to be there.
So Welcome to the world Faith Varity Mosley 6lb 1oz.
~
I'm retiring early tonight, lots to do tomorrow my hubby and I have been working on remodeling our back porch, so we have that for tomorrow, I have a new baby to go kiss on and a booth space that needs some restocking.
God Bless All,
Melissa

1 comment:

raggygirlvintage said...

Congrats on baby Faith, so special! Enjoy your beautiful necklace,
Tracey